Houzz Logo Print
kelly_linton20

Are the columns connected?

5 anni fa
So they can be stacked vertically with dowels, but are the 3 columns connected at all on the sides? I want to use 2 full units as legs and add a top to make a sturdy and safe craft desk. So, I need to know if all 9 cubes are connected or just 3 sets of 3 cubes connected vertically. Thanks!
Eco-friendly Stackable 9-Cube Storage in White · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    5 anni fa

Hi Kelly, thanks for your interest and question with Way Basics. The cubes are connect as 3 sets vertically but you can always connect the columns together using 3M double sided adhesive. We really like this item here for securing the cubes together to prevent any sliding around. We also recommend anchoring to the wall to prevent any accidental tipping. Let me know anything else I can assist with. Have a great day!

-Marwa

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".