Houzz Logo Print
sam1ya

Too Big? I don't know how I feel about this

Sam
8 anni fa
I purchased two of these mirrored chests to use as nightstands and I'm not sure how I feel about them. They seem too big/too high should I return them???

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    labzona
    8 anni fa

Not too big, nor high. Im more worried about the color!

www.labzona.it

• dedi
    8 anni fa
    I'm bit worried about the colour, as well. If it's worths it, try to paint them in a total white as your blankets..
  • PRO
    CasecoiFiocchi
    8 anni fa
    It doesn't fit to the headboard nor to the window. I'd suggest a completly mirrored one, smaller and linear.
  • PRO
    Tiricreo di Marianna Leinardi architetto
    8 anni fa
    In this immage, i don't like the venezian blinds over the chest and the colour of the wall; Changing it in greeg and the type of blinds, everythings fall in to place.
  • PRO
    RAIMONDO MASU TEAM
    8 anni fa

No! it is not too big, but you should respect its size, (1) I would put a little away from the bed, (2) the middle drawer I equip for the uses of the nightstands, you could leave it a little open, and inside you do the separations for objects .. the nightstands is there, and it wants to be used it.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".