Houzz Logo Print
onalatac

Are these individual 8" wide boards and how thick?

Dan Catalano
4 anni fa
Is this thin paneling or actual boards cut with ship lapping edges?
why does the description reference 5" and 8" wide?
Shiplap Wall, Weathered White/Brown, 24" 48" 72" Pre-Cut Lengths, 25 sq.ft. · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    JNMRustic Designs
    4 anni fa

Hello, Thank you for your note. Our shiplap is not paneling but in fact cut boards with shiplap edges That are .75” thick. We offer 8” wide boards or 5” wide boards whichever you prefer.

-Melissa

• Dan Catalano
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

that is what I thought, what was throwing me off was the size listed for the shipping package was only 3/4" thick? I assumed it would be 72"x 8" x 6" ??

I will have a larger quantity than 25SqFT but I need to keep the boxes small enough to ship Regular UPS. They need to be small enough to carry on to a ferry to my Island home.

Anyway, Is it possible to get a small 2 foot sample shipped to me before I commit to placing the order? do I order samples on Line?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".