Houzz Logo Print
sveta77

Description is not complete

sveta77
6 anni fa
Is integrated sink solid surface? Is facet and soup pump included ? If not, are there are pre-drilled holes? Where and how many? Is installation hardware and trap included? What color is base and drawers face? What is the depth of the drawers? Thank you
Ellenbergerdesign Private Space Wall-Mounted Washstand, 47.64" · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    ellenbergerdesign
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Hello and thank you for your interest in our washstand. The surface of the sink and the front of the drawers are made of a white mineral composite, wich is ideal for bathroom areas, easy-to-clean and durable. Faucet and trap are not included in the price. It is the faucet handle you see on the picture, not a soup pump ;) We can deliver the complete set though. Holes can be made according to your specifications. The depth of the drawer is about 40 cm.

Please contact us for more information.

• sveta77
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Oh no! It is a perfect place to pump the soup from the sink:(

It is a beautiful piece of vanity. Is it possible to see a picture with the draws open? Also, if you do not supply mounting hardware , how do you install the vanity? How much would be the complete set with black facet and trap and mounting hardware ?

Thank you.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".