Houzz Logo Print
hasmoody13

Blinds in a bow window

hasmoody13
7 anni fa

We just had a new bow window installed and inneed window treatments up ASAP. This window has zero clearance to allow an inside mount blind to be hung in any of the panels, so it would have to be a ceiling mount type blind. I have two chihuahuas who inneed to block their view of the street because all they do is bark at every single thing.

I would like to get some top up bottom down cellular shades, but am unsure how to measure for them and hang them. I want to avoid drilling into any part of the window at all costs. would adding a piece of wood trim on the inside of the bow at the top and bottom and attaching with some sort of glue be a reasonable option? Do you have any ideas?

Commenti (6)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".