Houzz Logo Print
karsyg1967

I've got to decide on throw pillows for this sectional. Please help!

8 anni fa
I've had this pottery barn sectional for almost a year and I can't decide on throw pillows for it. I can't even figure out what colors will work. Any help would be appreciated!

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    8 anni fa

How about these

• 8 anni fa
    Pick up some of the colours from the curtains. Ochre, orangey and maybe the blue. Do a mix of solids and patterns.
  • 8 anni fa
    Thank you! I guess at this point I would love for someone to give me an idea of the exact pillows that would look good with the different fabrics. I'm just at a loss:)
  • PRO
    8 anni fa

The problem with suggesting exact throw pillows, is that every accessory company makes hundreds of patterns, and as a furniture store, we don't stock pillows, we help you choose them and have them made for your furniture at the time you order the sofa, and there's a thousand fabrics to choose from even then. If you have a piece of the fabric from your curtain, bring it with you shopping, or even take a really well lit picture of them. Then, it's really up to you, what type of pattern you like. Since your sectional is so neutral, you can do anything you like, and hey, it's pillows. If you buy 3 or 4 of them now, you can replace them in a few years if you get tired of them or want to change the color. If your a sewer, you can even just change the covers.

• PRO
    8 anni fa

This is a TRIPLE post. We are all contradicting each other.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".