Houzz Logo Print
abrowder

Our new updated master bathroom!

abrowder
8 anni fa
Sharing my before after pics here. I really enjoyed the process this time and came in on budget or under on everything!

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    8 anni fa

Love your bath remodel. The white cabinetry & hardware is beautiful.

• PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    8 anni fa

I think you made great use of the space.

• spindle22
    8 anni fa
    Lovely! Great inspiration for me.
  • PRO
    Regal Construction & Remodeling Inc.
    8 anni fa

Studio City · Maggiori informazioni
    Love your bathroom transformation. One of projects that we worked on our client used the same beautiful lighting fixture. Very happy to see your bathroom beautifully updated.

• PRO
    LakeCrest Builders
    8 anni fa

Job well done! So open and fresh.

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8 anni fa

Looks great! Love the flooring!

• abrowder
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    The final touch to my bathroom was installed yesterday...our sliding "barn" style door. We love it, but would to hear what you think! It visually opens up the bathroom and really gives a great final check every morning before heading out. On the MBR side it adds a modern touch and adds a bit of color.
  • PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    8 anni fa

I like the functionality of the mirror on the bathroom side of the barn door. Great design and functional!

• User
    8 anni fa

Looks great! Love the tub!!

• PRO
    Amanda Carol Interiors
    8 anni fa

Good work.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".