Houzz Logo Print
afsi1980

Type of skylight?? glass or acrylic?

9 anni fa
I like to know what is the manufactureer of this skylight, and in general some info on pros and cons of an acrylic pyramid given condensation issue in a residential property. thank you
Nanaimo Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    9 anni fa
    Acrylic over non living space. Glass over living space. Or combo, glass unit on flat with acrylic done on top. Dayliter INSULITE Skylight as example.
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    4'x4' triple pane acrylic skylight by Columbia Skylights. Don't have a problem with condensation with this project. This is located in a south oriented plant room with a decorative wall fountain, used for seating and meditation. Room has radiant heated floors and a heat recovery ventilator for air circulation. Condensation will depend on many factors unique to each project such as occupant load, use of room, indoor humidity level, climate, building orientation, residential heating system, etc. You may also be located in a jurisdiction that mandates minimum levels for energy efficiency requirements for skylights. If the roof is occuppied, the skylight needs a guardrail around or be designed to withstand force of someone falling onto it.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".