Houzz Logo Print
craigbramble

What pieces did you use?

craigbramble
10 anni fa
Hi,
I am looking at putting this exact design in both of my children's rooms.
I just wanted to know exactly what "Stolmen" products you used from IKEA.
I am in Australia.
Thank you
Regards
Kellie
Huntley Drive, Mid Century Modern, West Hollywood, CA · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Leonard Temes Design
    10 anni fa
    Hi Kellie,

Thanks for your interest. As I completed this project close to 10 years ago, at this point it will be difficult for me help you specify the exact Stolmen products I used. I'm also not sure if the US products I used will be identical to those in Australia. I would suggest you go to your local IKEA store with a picture of this set up, and ask the salesperson there to help you specify the item numbers. Alternatively, Ikea has a very easy to use website and you can typle in Stolmen, and all the available products will come up. You can use the following link:

http://www.ikea.com/au/en/search/?query=stolmen

I hope I have been helpful. Good luck.!!
  • craigbramble
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Hi,
    Thanks heaps for your prompt reply. You have been a big help.
    Regards
    Kellie
  • Shana Striha
    9 anni fa
    Hi, I work for Ikea although not in that department. What it looks like to me is: 3 posts, 6 110x38 shelves, 1 shelf 110x50, 1 two drawer chest 110x50. You will also need 18 mounting brackets for the shelves and chest, they are sold in boxes of 2, so you will need 9 boxes. Hope this helps.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".