Houzz Logo Print
robinbvilter

Has anyone installed LG Viatera Rococo?

I am thinking about using LG Viatera Rococo in my kitchen, but before I take the plunge I would like to see more pictures of it actually installed.... I have been searching the web, but I am having trouble finding images other than the 1 on LG's website.

Commenti (765)

• corns56
    5 anni fa

Hi Dawnelle, I love your kitchen rococo with the gray subway tile. I'm looking for something very soft gray like that. Can you tell me the name of yours? Is it glass? Mine is coming so soon and I'm undecided. I think I'm going with rococo, but wonder if I've seen a sample of the others with a cooler white look. What color were your cabinets painted? Thanks for any details you can give me!

• Dawnelle
    5 anni fa
    Thanks corns56! My favorite part of my kitchen remodel is that darn backsplash, it’s so pretty in person. It is from cronincompany.com 4x16 in the color “perla” it is not glass but it has a crinkle finish to it.
    My cabinets were ordered that color so unfortunately I don’t have a paint name. They are from cliq-studios so you may be able to look up a “dupe color” for them. I’m sure someone has posted a good match. Good luck on your kitchen. Post pics!
  • Utente-929625365
    4 anni fa

Does anyone have pics of Rococo installed with oak or maple cabinets? Yes, I am one of those holdouts who loves my light wood cabinets!

• dvhpvh
    4 anni fa

I’m looking to put this on my light wood cabinets as well. I’m being assured that it will look great, but am concerned because I see most pictures with white cabinets or many with very dark cabinets. I would love to see pictures, too!

• Utente-929625365
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

I did it and I love it!

• dvhpvh
    4 anni fa

Thanks!

• shereen22
    4 anni fa

We installed Rococo in our kitchen in 2014 and we love it to this date. It's amazing and still looks so good. We have dark cabinets and it blends in so nicely! I think whichever cabinetry you go with - light or dark, it will do just great.

• dvhpvh
    4 anni fa

Thanks. I have maple cabinets with a nutmeg finish. I really like the classic look of the rococo counter to update the look in my kitchen. It seems like just about everyone pairs it with either white cabinets or very dark cabinets, so i do appreciate comments on cabinet colors with this quartz.

• Heather Kelly
    4 anni fa

Absolutely LOVE my Rococo quartz counters! Cheaper price than marble and much more durable!

• ruth smore
    4 anni fa

To HU-929625365. Could you post pictures? I too want to see a pic of light wood with rococo. Also, what did you use for the backsplash, floor and paint color? Thanks

• Kimberly Sbordone
    4 anni fa
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I’m in the middle of my kitchen remodel and after looking at so many options we finally chose Rococo for our countertop. My husband is custom making our island table top that will go over the plywood shown and we plan to stain it. Trying to decide what wood to use. Did anyone do the same and if so could you share a photo? Also, we’re trying to decide on backsplash and wall color. I’ve seen some beautiful options on this thread. We have white cabinets and gray slate porcelain tile floor. I just found 4 island stools in yellow fabric and love them in our space! Gotta love home goods
  • ashli swaim
    4 anni fa

For what it's worth. I installed Rococo in my kitchen 6 years ago and NEVER had any problems with it. It was stain resistant, scratch resistant, easy to clean and just beautiful. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering using it.

• hawaiijenn23
    4 anni fa

Gorgeous kitchen!! And I agree. I have rococo in my kitchen and adjacent 1/4 bath that we installed 4 years ago and I love it more everyday. I’d go back and install it again 100x over.

• Kimberly Sbordone
    4 anni fa

I found this thread a couple months ago as I was considering Rococo for our kitchen. We ended up going with it and I love it! Still deciding on backsplash though. I like simple and thinking of a light gray. Anyone care to share what they went with? Thanks!

• hawaiijenn23
    4 anni fa

Can’t recall if I ever shared a pic of my finished kitchen here (not a professional photo obviously! Ha!)

• dorothy Matrale
    3 anni fa

We recently installed Rococo in our kitchen and we love it. I'm so happy to hear that people are saying it holds up beautifully over time as far as scratches and stains. I looked at a lot of different kinds and patterns of quartz and am very happy with my decision. We went with a white glass subway tile for backsplash, but installed it looks like light gray. We bought it on Wayfair.

• jennjenny27
    3 anni fa

We just installed our Rococo counters this week in the kitchen and it looks beautiful! we have white cabinets and are trying I pick a backsplash. I’m worried one that’s too light will be a wash out and it needs a touch of contrast since cabinets and counters are so light.

we’re debating a herringbone / chevron style that’s either shades of grey or white and soft black .

Anyone have pics to share of the backsplash they picked?

• kristi
    3 anni fa

Came back to this thread to report that we have had our LG Rococo in our kitchen for over two years now and it's held up GREAT! Not a single issue with it – no stains, chips, scratches, etc. Love it!

• Kimberly Sbordone
    3 anni fa

Looks great! Love your backsplash choice too. We love ours as well.

• dorothy Matrale
    3 anni fa

We are very happy with our Rococo counters.

• Elle
    3 anni fa

LOVE IT!!! Have had it approx 2.5 years. Still looks brand new.

• Nina Frurip
    3 anni fa

Gorgeous!!

• bondia
    3 anni fa

Thank you to all who have posted photos of their Rococo counters here, it is so helpful to see real life examples. All your kitchens are beautiful.

• Beverly
    3 anni fa

Heather Kelly

What color tile did you use for the backsplash?

• Kelley Holloway
    3 anni fa

I used white subway tile.

• Kimberly Sbordone
    3 anni fa

We used white.

• Eileen Flegel
    3 anni fa

Has anyone installed LG Viatera Dolce quartz? Would love to see some pictures. Also would love to get some feedback on the LG Viatera quartz product. Quality, chipping, staining and pricing. Thanks.

• Judith Connor
    2 anni fa

Has anyone purchased and installed Rococo quartz through Home Depot?

• kristi
    2 anni fa

@Judith Connor Yes, we got ours installed by the subcontractors that Home Depot hires out over 3 years ago. You can see my post above but it's still holding up great and we love it.

• Judith Connor
    2 anni fa

kristi thank you for your post. I appreciate it. I am going to put my order through. Can’t wait for the new rococo countertop. It looks so beautiful in your kitchen!

• gingerbreadmom
    2 anni fa

We did not have ours installed with Home Depot, but I can tell you that our Rococco has been installed for at least five years and it is still holding up great!

• joanh123
    2 anni fa

hawaiijenn23 Love the kitchen! The rich gray subway tiles (glass?) look great. Do you remember the name/color? Also, may I ask the depth of your microwave shelf and the MV? It all fits so nicely.

• Pam Mencuri
    2 anni fa

Can you tell me if the Rococo goes with WHITE WHITE cabinets? Some say it is creamier.

• Kelley Holloway
    2 anni fa

My cabinets are pure white and the counter great with them.

• Pam Mencuri
    2 anni fa

Thank you! Beautiful and white subway tile (just as I envision doing).

• bondia
    2 anni fa

Kelley Holloway- beautiful

• Utente-10912043
    2 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 2 anni fa

I have Rococo countertops with a white textured subway tile backsplash and I love it!

• Pam Mencuri
    2 anni fa

That is very pretty! I changed my path and am going with Cambria Warwick.

• dvhpvh
    2 anni fa

Here is Rococco with glass subway backsplash and maple cabinets. installed a white Blanco silgranit sink.

• Judith Connor
    2 anni fa

So pretty

• Pam Mencuri
    2 anni fa

Very nice

• dhorrall
    2 anni fa

Is rococo quartz presentation more subdued or bold or even busy? I am having a difficult time not seeing a large piece in person. Any input would be appreciatd.

• Kelley Holloway
    2 anni fa

Here are some photos. I hope this helps.

• hawaiijenn23
    2 anni fa

I would say it’s definitely more bold. We absolutely love it! Its been in our kitchen for a few years now and people so often think its marble. If you want a softer marble look, this might not be your best choice. i’m attaching photos of our kitchen.

• Utente-10912043
    2 anni fa

I absolutely love my viatera rococo. We had it installed about a month ago. I hope the pictures help.

• joanh123
    2 anni fa

hawaiijenn23 Love your wall tiles. Can you share the details?

• melaniedonnelly
    2 anni fa

does it go with BM white dove painted cabinet or is the Viaterra Ricoco too white?

• Gina Upton
    l'anno scorso

I'm wanting to use a white washed brick for backsplash. Anyone used that with the Rococco countertops?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".