how is the mirror placed in the wall?

asmtz
10 anni fa
beautiful bathroom. I am curious about the mirror and how it´s installed
Bathroom Renovation · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• Marisa Van loggerenberg
    9 anni fa
    Did you make provision for basin waste trap inside cabinet? How did you do it?
  • PRO
    Paul Kenning Stewart Design
    9 anni fa
    I leave that up to the 'contractor'.... :-)
  • PRO
    RMMR Projects
    9 anni fa
    Believe it or not, a lot of the time, mirrors like this are just epoxied or glued to the wall (with some kind of very special glue that your contractor will know about). It's how the mirror was installed in our more traditionally styled West University bathroom as well. The frame was installed on top of this after the mirror was installed.

However, please get with a contractor or do your research before trying to DIY anything like this! Not the best thing to DIY.

http://www.houzz.com/projects/451379/West-University-Bathroom
  • PRO
    robert jenny design
    9 anni fa
    where is the vanity from?
  • PRO
    RMMR Projects
    9 anni fa
    We designed the vanity and it was built, custom, by our contractor. It was a simple design and depending on the size you want, it doesn't need much material. If you go to a stone yard they often have scraps of slabs that are very inexpensive to free. You could probably fabricate this yourself, fairly inexpensively.
  • Inspiration Seeker
    8 anni fa

Is the wood for the vanity oak?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".