Houzz Logo Print
notimemom

does anyone know if another brand will fit this built in?

notimemom
10 anni fa
I own the version before this set (5 years old)...we have had huge issues with the frigidaire product and now have to replace the compressor in the freezer ( 1,000 (cdn)with labour costs), does anyone know if another brand will fit this built in? We are considering buying a new one but want a different brand because of the unreliability of this product
Fridgidaire Professional Series All Refrigerator · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• Robin Gitchel
    10 anni fa
    I am looking at the Whirlpool Sidekicks...they are similar sized. Reviewers complain about the noise they make. We have had a run of bad luck with Whirlpool and Maytag so am hesitant to make the purchase. Good luck!
  • kitchennew
    10 anni fa
    I would go with lg or Samsung. Rose
  • ldc418
    9 anni fa
    Stay away from anything sold by Sears! (Kitchenaid, WhirlPool, Kenmore, GE...
  • PRO
    Redesign Etc. Home Staging
    9 anni fa
    I saw this refrigerator today in a 900+k house. The builder told me he uses these instead of sub-zero's, and buyers don't seem to mind. He only pays $3000 for them. Frigidaire is made by Electrolux so maybe their quality is better now??
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".