Houzz Logo Print
ntlwhsle

cover for bottom part of avg

ntlwhsle
l'anno scorso

Hello I love this kitchen design! Can I ask where you got the front cover for the bottom of the egg?

Project Of The Month: December 2019 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Just Grillin Outdoor Living
    l'anno scorso

It's a custom piece that we manufacturer in-house. If you live in the lower 48 states and are interested in a piece, email us at info@justgrillinflorida.com for a quote. We can make it any size so if you have an XL egg, it can be made wider.

• ntlwhsle
    Autore originale
    l'anno scorso

Hi yea I would be interested, I’ll attach some pics to see what I need to cover. I already have the island stucco done. Can you please give me a quote

• ntlwhsle
    Autore originale
    l'anno scorso

You can email me as well ntlwhsle@gmail.com

• PRO
    Just Grillin Outdoor Living
    l'anno scorso

Thank you. I have forwarded this information along to the employee that handles quotes for these. It will probably be a week until you hear back. I'm not sure if they will need any further information but if they do, they will reach out to you directly. Thanks.

• ntlwhsle
    Autore originale
    l'anno scorso

Ok thank you I hope to hear from them soon.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".