Houzz Logo Print
lkalvaria

Great bathroom!

lkalvaria
l'anno scorso

Hi - any chance you’d be willing to share the name and brand of the herringbone floor tile you used as well as the brand and color of grout? Great bathroom design!

Boulder Remodel Home: Approachable Elegance · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Factor Design Build
    l'anno scorso

CLE TILE /- CLE SLATE /NATURAL SLATE /HERRINGBONE LARGE PLANK

6"X24"X3/8" ------------ GROUT:# MAPEI ULTRACOLOR PLUS

• lkalvaria
    Autore originale
    l'anno scorso

Thanks so much for the info. Just to clarify, is there a particular color in the Mapei Ultracolor Plus line or is there only one color. Thank you for your help!

• Andhi
    l'anno scorso

I’ve been looking for ideas on bathroom design as I have 2 full baths I need to Reno to the studs.
    Everything I see these days feels somewhat cold to me. And living in Canada, I’d like to keep my bathrooms feeling warm and natural, yet still modern.
    You’ve accomplished this in your bathroom design. The choice of colours, and materials do exactly that.
    Beautiful, functional, and warm!
    Thanks for sharing your work.

• urbanmyth
    l'anno scorso

Beautiful bath and kitchen! It is oft said that ”imitation is the highest form of flattery.“ I think your design choices are inspiring many of us. Would you please share the product and color for your bath/kitchen counters? Thanks so much..

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".