Houzz Logo Print
webuser_569012569

help! kitchen cabinets and hood style

Jessica Henry
l'anno scorso

I need help deciding on upper cabinets. They will go to the ceiling but should I do a small box or one continuous cabinet? I’ll attach inspiration photos and our proposed kitchen design.
Hood, I have just a simple box but not sure if I should add some shape, have it curve in from the front or sides, cover it in tile?

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Overland Remodeling & Builders
    l'anno scorso

I'll go with the second option.

• PRO
    Construction Elements
    l'anno scorso

It's really a personal preference on style but I have found the small box adds some interest to the design and breaks up the look of one solid door.

The hood is the same story, really personal preference on style. The first picture you provided with the wood-painted hood with the panel sloped back is preferable. My opinion is that the box looks heavy and needs a tall ceiling in a larger kitchen.

Hope this helps.

• Jessica Henry
    Autore originale
    l'anno scorso

The second option being the one long cabinet?

• Lori
    l'anno scorso

Jessica, what cabinets and hood did you decide on?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".