novaklilly
2 anni fa

Where can I purchase the fountain?

Outdoor Room with a View · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    FormLA Landscaping
    2 anni fa

Hi! Thank you for the question. It is from Jackalope Pottery in North Hollywood, as are the tall container gardens that defined the al fresco dining room in the Andalusian Courtyard at the 2012 Pasadena Showcase House. A truly fun place to shop!

Al Fresco Dining · Maggiori informazioni

• Mittens Cat
    2 anni fa

Hi, this is lovely. Can you share details about the corner bench please? Materials, , etc. ? thanks much!

• PRO
    FormLA Landscaping
    2 anni fa

Hi there, Mittens Cat, isn't it though?! Here is a daylit close up from the Andalusian Courtyard at the 2012 Pasadena Showcase House of Design. It was an absolute hit at the event (We can say that without hubris, as it was on loan to us!)

Outdoor Dining Table · Maggiori informazioni

It is metal and plaster - the design and handiwork of KS Designs. While we can't find a current contact or web page for them, they were affiliated with LA's own Cisco Home. Hope this helps!

• Mittens Cat
    2 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 2 anni fa

@FormLA Landscaping thanks but are you talking about the table or the bench? I was asking about the simple L-shaped garden bench in the top photo. Maybe that photo doesn't show up on your screen like it does for me?

• PRO
    FormLA Landscaping
    2 anni fa

Oooooohhhhh! The bench in the top photo! Got it - my apologies. Those benches are a custom design+build by FormLA Landscaping (Isara Ongwiseth). Built-in seating has more than a few charms - this particular design and configuration contributes to the order and simplicity behind the patio's Zen.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".