Houzz Logo Print
kylebrant

Love the brick. Where is it from?

Can you tell me more about the brick?
Custom Home - Shreveport, LA · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    3 anni fa

It's a common tumbled brick with a lime/mortar mix applied to it.

• l'anno scorso

Do you know who applied the brick finish? I am looking for a sub in East Texas as my builder is not familiar with the product. I am looking at the biolime product.

• PRO
    l'anno scorso

if you send me your email address, I can send you the formula that we've used in the past. I do not know who the sub was. The biolime looks good, but I don't think it is what you are looking for... that's more of a plaster finish that will hide the brick.

• PRO
    l'anno scorso

Looking further into the Biolime product, it looks like a good product that you can utilize different consistencies to achieve the look you want. I would have them build a small mock up wall and start with a thick mixture, then slowly add water to it in measured amounts until you find the right combination.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".