what is that on the wall with the sink?

Ken
3 anni fa
Lakewood, CO Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    ArcWest Architects
    3 anni fa

Ken - Not sure which picture you are refering to, please associate the question with the specific mage you are referring to - Thank you, Robin

• Ken
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

I did. The app used this image for some reason. I’m curious about the wall in the kitchen behind the sink.

• Ken
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

It has a funky look and retro kinda color. I believe this is the house but I’m asking about the kitchen. I’ll see if I can get it to share the kitchen. Thanks Robin.

• Ken
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa
  • PRO
    ArcWest Architects
    3 anni fa

Ken - I checked in with the Interior Designer (Atelier) ...

The backsplash is all glass tile from Decorative Materials.

Let us know if we can help with anything else - Thanks!

• Ken
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Ok, great Thank You.

• Ken
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Hi, forgive me but I tried looking up the interior designer (atelier) and decorative materials but I haven’t had any luck on finding that backsplash. I’m wondering if I understood wrong. Am I to understand the designer used several pieces of glass tiles and by happen stance came up with what is displayed? Thank You for your time and consideration. ken

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".