Houzz Logo Print
webuser_409892329

Love the water feature. How's it work?

I have a Greek pot similar to that in the photo and would love to turn it into a water feature similar to yours. How does it work. Does the water stay inside the pot or trickle down outside? How big is the pump?
Thank you!
Painted arch in Surrey · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Ayegardening Ltd
    3 anni fa

Hello Sarah, thanks for the question.

Yes you can turn a terracotta pot into a water feature. You will need to purchase a pump kit and a reservoir kit that is big enough for the litre-age that your pot can hold. Then you need to get a hole drilled in the bottom of your pot for the pipes. You might be able to finds a pump/reservoir kit online that gives instructions on how to do this. The water does trickle over the top, onto those pebbles in the photo. The pebbles are sitting onto of a grate which is on the reservoir. The water goes back into the reservoir and pumped back around. Hope that is helpful. All the best, Susan

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".