Houzz Logo Print
judith_branch

What is the name of the green carpet, does it need regular watering

Judith Branch
4 anni fa
I have a shaded woodland and street border that I would not water.
Elegant Northwest Natural Hillside Garden · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Landscape Design in a Day
    4 anni fa

Hello. It’s a variety of sedum spuriam. Might be green carpet. It gets 4 hours of direct sun and another two that are dappled. It can be difficult to get the leaves out of and you cannot allow the fallen leaves to remain or it will kill the plant. I don’t think this is a solution for a shady woodland area. It is however very drought tolerant once established.

• Judith Branch
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

what would work in Zone 8

• PRO
    4 anni fa

Hi Judith, I’d love to help really I would but I’m in the middle of deadlines for spring landscape designs if this was the middle of winter I’d be happy to toss out some free advice it’s so much fun but I got to get Crackin hereOn my project. The photo you were asking about is from one of my favorite gardens out of a 30 year career as a landscape designer I just love that garden and I’m glad you liked it to

• Suzanne
    3 anni fa

In the time you took to write all of that, why couldn't you answer her question? If your time is so precious. I wouldn't hire someone who is so stingy with advice or a little help.n

• PRO
    3 anni fa

Hi Suzanne

I like helping people and I want to understand a lot more about the environment of her yard before I flip out a list of plants that might not fit at all. I don’t like to waste people’s time or money on plants that do not fit. The way I work, I would need to talk with her before I designed an area for her. And I choose to spend my time taking care of my clients and also I take care of myself so I’m at my best for work I have committed to. I will not apologize for having and keeping commitments.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".