Houzz Logo Print
lizashby73

Please can you tell me where I can buy the table in the kitchen..

Liz Ashby
4 anni fa
A full renovation to an Edwardian, mid-terrace in Brockley · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Jackson and Co Interiors
    4 anni fa

Hello

The cream table by calligaris, its extendable and you can configure it to your taste.

heres a link, and we would be happy to order for you at a discounted price.

https://www.calligaris.com/en_gb/shop/catalog/product/view/id/178045/s/cream-table-cs-4063-r/category/31/

• Liz Ashby
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you for info. I have a white gloss kitchen and white walls so I'm not sure cream would really work..

• PRO
    Jackson and Co Interiors
    4 anni fa

Hello Liz

My apologies, the table is called "cream table" i added some images as to see the options on which style you prefer with the link.

certainly wouldnt be recommended cream on white here.

hope this is much clearer and helpful.

• PRO
    User
    4 anni fa
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi Liz- the table is from Habitat. It’s called Talia. It’s still in stock according to the website. Hope that helps
  • Liz Ashby
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".