Houzz Logo Print
landlhughes1

What is the surround material?

Lori
5 anni fa
It looks like a gas insert, is that correct?
Bellfire - beautiful feature gas fires · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Orion Heating - Woodburning Stoves
    5 anni fa

Hello Lori. Yes it's a Bellfires inset gas fire, so much of the heat will be discharged from the front of the fire. The wall material needs to be non-combustible and temperature stable.

This photo was taken in Holland where the fires are manufactured. Dutch installations are often carried out using a 50mm thick Skamotec225 board, but the construction process requires a high level of planning and experience to get right. We favour concrete board for chambers and wall lining. The brand that we carry it in stock is stable, strong and has a decorative surface one side, it's ideal for this kind of job.

• Lori
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you so much for answering my question. I need a bit of a design drawing because there is a TV above the insert. If I were to use your material do you have a recommendation who could do the design?

• PRO
    Orion Heating - Woodburning Stoves
    3 anni fa

We supply and install gas fires and woodstoves. So when we put in a fire, the design and construction are all planned to be firesafe, suitable for the appliance and inline with the customer's requirements. What gas fire are you considering for the fireplace?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".