Houzz Logo Print
ashapril2

how to make my husbands dartboard less of an eyesore help !!

Jaye
5 anni fa
This is the front verandah and the space is going to be the bar although I feel it's defacing our front of the house ! Cabinet what colour that would be aesthetically pleasing and other ideas please !!HELP!!

Commenti (3)

• oklouise
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

my husband's beloved dartboard is built inside a home made shallow wall cabinet about 1.5m wide and 1 m tall with twin doors that open to reveal the board..the inside of the doors are painted with chalk paint for keeping score and the cabinet is about 150mm deep and lined with stick board covered with fabric so stray darts aren't damaged...the bottom shelf has space for boxes of darts with a tiny edge to stop the chalk, blackboard duster and darts falling off and catches to hold the doors shut when not in use.... the dart cabinet is surrounded by book shelves and is wall mounted above an old kitchen cabinet .... your space looks like a similar arrangement could be built into a book shelf bar as wide as the wall, tall as the doors and depth to the edge of the sliding glass doors with a central section with doors to enclose the board...

• Dawn Park
    5 anni fa
    I would have a mural of trees with large tree trunk that the dart board sits on too give outdoor affect &the empty pot nice palm in it lighting showin up the dart board &mural wall
  • PRO
    Designer Plants Aust.
    5 anni fa

Hi there Jaye,

Have you come up with a solution yet?

If not get in touch with us, I think some wall hedging or a vertical garden around the dartboard would look wicked!

Cheers,

Aidan

Designer Plants

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".