The whole wall with copper/metal art work or metal panels

• PRO
    ARC Bespoke Interiors
    5 anni fa

i do feel this 1 as a feature of a wall

• PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    5 anni fa

How about a marble effect wallpaper? There are a good variety of colours to choose from and the finishing effect is a stunning feature wall https://www.gowallpaper.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=marble+wallpaper

• Aya Hamzeh
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    thanks a lot but im looking to some shelf
  • PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    5 anni fa

Ok no problem, there is a lot you can do with that wall. Good luck with your project

• Aya Hamzeh
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    if anyone have idea whats the best image for shelf o piant on the two side between tv
  • graceh32
    5 anni fa

Hi Aya, I work for a TV production company and we're currently looking for homeowners in London and the South of England with a design dilemma to feature on a new home makeover series for a major UK broadcaster. Our renowned TV property guru is looking to work with homeowners to help you transform your space.

If you're interested in finding out more about our exciting new series please get in touch on the details below:

Email apply@outlineproductions.co.uk or call 02031502742

Many thanks!

Grace

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".