Houzz Logo Print
ella_byrne33

Pool finishes HELP!

Ella Byrne
6 anni fa
I am feeling overwhelmed with all the pool finishes available, particularly different brands and ranges of "pebblecrete" on offer. We are having a concrete pool built this year and our main concern with the concrete pool finish is roughness on feet - this was the first thing my daughter said when we mentioned getting a pool! We all remember those times when a pool has cut up our toes and it is the pits.
I am wanting a comparison between the finishes available and advice/experience on what to select.

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Seamless Surfaces
    5 anni fa

Hi Ella,

To cater your project we have different concrete finishes that can be applied appx 2-4mm thick around the perimeter of the pool. Once the concrete sets we apply 3 coats of sealer (in your case a satin sealer) which leaves a smooth and a matt finish.

Find below an image of our previous project.

Let us know if you'd like a few samples of the finish!

-Precious.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".