Houzz Logo Print
cblg90

wood type and stain

c baldwin
6 anni fa
I love the tone of this wood. Could you share the species? In another photo it looks like you have pine window casings and you got it to manage perfectly with this nook. I am trying to match fir doors with pine cased windows and want to achieve this beutiful honeyed brown too!
Northwest City Shingle Style... · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Drager Architecture
    6 anni fa

Hi, Thanks for your kind words. The wood is fir and the windows are made of pine interiors that have been stained to approximate the fir trim. The fir trim is actually clear finish to leave the natural fir as much as possible. The formula for the stain color was really a trial and error mix. So, unfortunately the exact color is unknown.

• c baldwin
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you so much. I am glad to know the fir is clear which is what I hope to do with ours. They arrive this week!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".