Crystal Huynh
6 anni fa
interested in this swingset daybed clubhouse
Residential Playset Installation · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Backyard Fun Factory
    6 anni fa

Thank you for your inquiry. This Fort Ticonderoga has so many play features. Swings, rock wall, daybed, spiral slide, upper cabin, surround porch, tree mail, and under the deck there is a track line and 2 built in monkey bars. We are a custom playset company where our customers choose the components of their playsets and the configuration for their backyard space. We use only the highest quality California redwood materials. You should budget around $20,000 with the current components and configuration. Our playsets start around $1895 and go up from there. For additional playset options with a lifetime warranty check out our website www.backyardfunfactory.com.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".