Houzz Logo Print
maggie_mummabear

with the Deliver-Eze Parcel Letterbox - Mosman (Pillar)

is there a lock so other people cant open and take your parcel once its been delivered
Deliver-Eze Parcel Letterbox - Mosman (Pillar) · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Deliver-Eze Parcel Letterboxes
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your enquiry. The beauty of our units, including the Mosman pillar, is that they can take multiple deliveries of parcels securely via our patented anti-theft mechanism (see photo below showing baffle which blocks hand entry). The only lock is on the rear retrieval door, which uses a very strong "hook cam" that engages securely when locked.

Note that other parcelboxes on the market do allow thieves to reach their arm over or under their chute mechanisms and fish around. Deliver-Eze is designed for maximum security and durability.

Please visit http://www.deliver-eze.com.au for more information or feel free to call us on 03 9023 4881 if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Alison, Deliver-Eze Pty. Ltd.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".