Houzz Logo Print
neum0105

Love the sky light! But how will it hold up ove

neum0105
6 anni fa
Love the sky light! But how will it hold up over time with all the moisture from the shower?
The Resplendent Bath · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (20)

• dream7design
    6 anni fa

An article about this bathroom mentioned that the skylight had a vent to help prevent a moisture problem.

neum0105 ha ringraziato dream7design
  • neum0105
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Very cool!! Thank you for the response.

• PRO
    Tare It Up!!!
    6 anni fa
    Awesome design. I thought the sky view was art...hidden vent is great idea.
  • User
    6 anni fa

what type of shower pan drain did you use?

• PRO
    Mantis Design + Build, LLC
    6 anni fa

Proline linear drain if my memory serves me right

• Sorin Gorgan
    6 anni fa

Love this bathroom, What size is the skylight and where you buy from?

• PRO
    Mantis Design + Build, LLC
    6 anni fa

Skylight was 46" X 46". Velux can be purchased from any of the major home improvement stores.

• Josh Makell
    4 anni fa

Love the shower head and the sky light

• deborah jones
    4 anni fa

saw this on facebook a year ago, project already underway, skylite in, shower head bought now looking for tiles in ocean colors

any suggestions?

• Michelle Smith
    4 anni fa

Absolutely love this bathroom, stunning! I've read all the notes before bothering you with another question about wall and ceiling paint color and shower tile grout color please? I live in Va, hopefully the wood-look tiles are still available.... Fantastic work!

• deborah jones
    4 anni fa

my skylight is 2'x2' sealed, was afraid if i got 1 that opened it would rot out i bought mine from amazon, it came with attached flange

• deborah jones
    4 anni fa

lowes has wood look tile but make sure that they can be used in a shower,not all tiles can be

• PRO
    Residential Resurrections
    3 anni fa

I used a hidden vent ducted to adjacent bedroom (the bath has a cathedral ceiling with skylight over shower). The fan has a settable humidity control that will cycle the

Linear channel drain shower · Maggiori informazioni

fan as needed. If set low enough, it eliminates moisture and mildew all year.

• suunny4
    3 anni fa

How are the floating shelves attached?

• Heather Hoffman
    3 anni fa

Simply beautiful!! Where did you purchase the plant holders and how did you attach them?

• Heather Hoffman
    3 anni fa

Sorry plz disregard my question— you answered elsewhere on another thread

• Billie Anderer
    3 anni fa

Where?

• Jennifer Frugalidad
    3 anni fa

Seems to me it is like a shower coming from above. This certainly creates an illusion of a waterfall or something. - Paul Savramis

• alain rodriguez
    3 anni fa

waterfall would be less maintenance and rain will be a + experience shower.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".