Houzz Logo Print
bmillan

Need help with accent colors for this couch!

Brittany Millan
10 anni fa
I purchased this couch for my new condo and need help determining what accent colors to use. I have purchased two dark brown throw pillows, but want to tie in another color that I can have in art, decor, etc. throughout the room. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Commenti (8)

• feeny
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    I love pops of aqua and teal with tans and browns.
    Ellen Grasso Inc · Maggiori informazioni

LINDENWOOD CIRCLE · Maggiori informazioni
  • PRO
    Kelly Spitzer @ Coldwell Banker Heritage House
    10 anni fa
    Red! Not a bright cherry red, but a deep, dark red.
  • PRO
    Oellien Design, Inc.
    10 anni fa
    Wow,,,,,,,,,the color of the sectional has such depth any color will pop. So, depending on wall color or the artwork any color should look great against the deep neutral color of the sectional sofa. Have fun.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    10 anni fa
    I use a lovely velvet muted teal which looks beautiful with satin cream cushions
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    10 anni fa
    Teal or turquoise mix it up all size and print.
  • Gail
    9 anni fa

I agree with all the answers above!!

• PRO
    All About Interiors LLC
    9 anni fa
    I love turquoise paired with neutral tones. If you'd like to add another pop of color, coral and turquoise together looks bright and beautiful. Good luck.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".