Houzz Logo Print
woodfordarchitecture

Devon Farmhouse

This Georgian property is in an outstanding location with open views over Dartmoor and the sea beyond.

Our brief for this project was to transform the property which has seen many unsympathetic alterations over the years with a new internal layout, external renovation and interior design scheme to provide a timeless home for a young family. The property required extensive remodelling both internally and externally to create a home that our clients call their “forever home”.

Commenti (13)

• A S
    6 anni fa
    Classy! The kitchen and living space light fittings add so much character.

Would you have any before images?
    Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato A S
  • PRO
    Woodford Architecture and Interiors
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Dear Asifa S.

Thank you.

Please see below some before and after images and these and others have been added to the project too.

Best wishes Woodford Architecture and Interiors

• PRO
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Dear Opus Bathrooms,

Thank you.

On this project we used polished chrome.

• Carolina
    6 anni fa

Fabulous!

Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato Carolina
  • Sonia
    6 anni fa
    Surely you could have kept the lovely blue bathroom? Only kidding! A fantastic update done with style and imagination. Oh if only this was my forever home.......
    Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato Sonia
  • A S
    6 anni fa
    A fantastic transformation, the owners must be delighted!
    Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato A S
  • PRO
    Fisher & Paykel Appliances UK & Ireland
    6 anni fa

What a beautiful transformation. Those doorways looking through to other rooms look fantastic. Loving the airy kitchen leading to the stunning views too. Great work!

Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato Fisher & Paykel Appliances UK & Ireland
  • PRO
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you Fisher and Paykel,

That is one of my favorite views, none of those doorways aligned, but you could tell from the survey drawings that you could create a vista all the way through the house to the formal sitting room fireplace, so with some new opening and infilling we managed to form those long vistas.

• cheekyc
    6 anni fa

Love it!

Woodford Architecture and Interiors ha ringraziato cheekyc
  • PRO
    Juliettes Interiors Ltd
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

What a fabulous location to work in, even though we are lucky enough to work in some great places, theres nothing like having this on your doorstep is there. Great job!

• PRO
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Dear Juliettes Interiors,

Thank you, what a thoughtful comment, which is really appreciated. Yes we are very lucky. You are obviously the go to for super high end interiors.

• PRO
    Juliettes Interiors Ltd
    6 anni fa

Thank you so much. We do hope so!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".