Houzz Logo Print
jess24610

Would I be able to see actual picture of the table I would be buying?

jess24610
6 anni fa
I am interested in the 96 inch long sugar table. Is it all one slab or multiple slabs pieced together. If multiple slabs, how many? If I don't like it, does the seller pay for return shipping? I would really like to see pictures of the actual table I would be purchasing. Thanks!
Freeform Suar Table With Metal Legs, 96"x44"x30" · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Artemano
    6 anni fa

Those free form table are made from 1 slab. We can always send picture of the table before shipping in order to get the OK from the client. the policies for the returns are if there is a buyer remorse the client pays the return fees. You can go ahead and place the order, it will our pleasure to send you pictures of tables for approbation. If after seeing some tables you don<t like them, we will be able to cancel the order.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".