james_boynton

What type of tile floor is this?

James Boynton
6 anni fa

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    ecocabinets
    6 anni fa

hi James. i got a very prompt answer: The tiles we got were from Tiles Expo/Tiles Boutique (same mob but one is the retail section and one is maybe wholesale I think). They are in Osborne Park on King Edward Rd.

The tile is called Portland Hood Rtt and the tiles we got were 60x60 but they do come larger. You do however have to do a special order for the larger ones they are not a stock item so they take a long time to ship from Italy (I think) hence we went for the smaller ones in stock.

We get loads of compliments on them and they are really easy to clean and they hide dirt perfectly. They have a little texture on them so feel great under bare foot as well.

hope that helps

• James Boynton
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you. Do you know what city they are referring to?

• PRO
    ecocabinets
    6 anni fa

that would be perth :-)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".