Houzz Logo Print
madonna_bishop39

finishing basement

We just moved into a new home that has a unfinished basement. We are looking at finishing the basement and am interested in the Wahoo product but am wondering the following; 1. How does the Wahoo walls compare in cost to traditional insulation, drywall,etc..to the Wahoo installation? 2. Is this available everywhere? We live in Idaho would we be able to obtain it? Our basement is about 850 sq foot. 3. what kind of finish can you apply to the panels? Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Wahoo Wall Basement Finishing Projects · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Wahoo Walls
    6 anni fa
    Wahoo Walls doesn't compare with regular drywall. Price wise it's slightly higher, but time wise faster and the materials wont degrade in water. You will need to check local codes. Colorado has issues with shifting ground and they have different building codes than the Midwest and East Coast regarding basements. Idaho may be similar to Colorado.
  • PRO
    Wahoo Walls
    6 anni fa
    If you need a FREE sample or further help please contact:
    Solutions@WahooWalls.com
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".