Houzz Logo Print
realvision

Roof waterproofing

Can I ask you, since this is a flat roof in Florida , what material did you use to waterproof the roof and open balcony? How much is the slope created on the concrete roof?
Bultman Architecture, Inc. · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Bultman Architecture Inc.
    6 anni fa

Slope on the decking and typical flat roof was 1/2" per ft with a modified bituman built up roof system. We did add an extra liquid membrane on top of that which helped for our LEED rating. The balcony has the same and the ipe wood deck "floats" on top of the built up system (ie- is not nailed down thru membrane). The roof in the picture here actually has a slope of 2:12 or 3:12 but that was for design purposes.

• Jagruti Pandya
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you for the reply. My project is located not too far from your address. If I need some consultation on our plans, would you be interested? Please contact me by realvision04@aol.com. I appreciate.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".