Houzz Logo Print
judybd

Sink and faucet

judybd
6 anni fa
Love the sink and fixtures. Please tell me where I can find both.
Schoolhouse Guest Bathroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    G Family Construction & G Design
    6 anni fa

The Sink is Duravit and the Faucets are Kohler Purist :)

• Mack - Heatherwood House
    5 anni fa
    Stunning! I love it. About to install the valve today for this sink/faucet combination in a new build powder room. Just want to make sure it works! Which Purist model is it - and did the plumber have to make it work? I want to take the risk despite what I’ve read... :)
  • Alexander Dennison
    5 anni fa
    I purchased the sink and faucet but my plumber told me I would need an extension for the faucet. Unfortunately, Kholer doesn’t make an extension for the Purist. Were you able to get the faucet mounted without the faucet extensions?
  • Mack - Heatherwood House
    5 anni fa
    Haven’t installed yet! Purchased the Purist wall-mounted faucet. Sink that we ordered just arrived smashed to bits - but that is another story! Will update when we install...
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".