Houzz Logo Print
sbouillon

Gas insert

sbouillon
6 anni fa
Can you provide information about the gas insert and trim/door/logs etc? Thank you!
Niangua 9 Master Bedroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Exquisite Homes By TXR
    6 anni fa

The fireplace is a Firerock brand modular masonry firebox with field installed firebrick (Isokern makes a similar model). You use the mfg's gas log kit or it can be woodburning depending on the install. With the gas logs you are required to have an exhaust fan in the flue to actively ventilate the gas fire logs. These modular fireboxes use a metal flue pipe which is what makes them so affordable and easy to install - yet for all practical purposes look and function just like a full masonry fireplace. And unlike a gas insert, do not require glass and screens.

• sbouillon
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you so much!

• sbouillon
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

is the fireplace trim custom made or pre-fabricated with the unit? I couldn't find it.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".