Houzz Logo Print
traceynix

Frugal Facade Facelift

traceynix
7 anni fa

Affordable suggestions for this facade? (removing the doors to the right of the home). Installing a large window under the gable. Other ideas to make this look fresh and inviting? This is a reno that will sell for around $125k in the Indianapolis market.

Commenti (6)

• apple_pie_order
    7 anni fa

Beef up the porch posts before you paint. Edge the lawn and plant some blooming roses along the front of the house . Add shutters to the two leftmost windows.

Recoat the asphalt driveway and make its edges straight and snappy.

traceynix ha ringraziato apple_pie_order
  • traceynix
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Love these ideas. Sound inexpensive, too! Suggestions for shutter/door color?

• User
    7 anni fa

I would not add shutters but would apply substantial trim around windows. As for door color, are you planning to paint the entire exterior or just the door.

• PRO
    Bordeaux Luxury Homes - Professional Remodeling
    7 anni fa

Hi traceynix!

I recommend removing the doors on the right side of the house and replacing them with large windows. Give the exterior a new color paint and that will help a lot with curb appeal.

• apple_pie_order
    7 anni fa

Please post an update when you are ready.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".