Houzz Logo Print
shalom73

Materials used for stepped patio?

shalom73
7 anni fa
Hello again Terra Studio! Can the stepped patio materials be purchased locally? I would like to design a similar patio or perhaps call in Terra to build for us. Can you give a rounded figure of the cost of this completed project?
Bella Vista House · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Terra Studio
    7 anni fa

Hi Shalom73, I'm happy to hear that you like the patio. The deck boards are a Brazilian hardwood that had FSC certification, meaning that its forest of origin was responsibly maintained - and hopefully continues to be. It is an impressively dense wood that endures over time. Other materials in this patio are masonry walls, bluestone caps and bluestone pavers. The patio was constructed as part of a larger project so I could not tell you its independent cost. If you would like to discuss the project you are considering, please let me know. Best, Tim

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".