Houzz Logo Print
maggiemae155

Hi, are these hardy board shakes? Is this window avail. in Canada?

maggiemae155
7 anni fa
We're remodeling our acreage home exterior, which currently has hardy board in Boothbay Blue. We've tried staining our deck the same color but it doesn't last. The kids playground is cedar and we want to find a way to integrate the home & deck with the playground, without painting/staining IT, into a more harmonious visual experience on the property.....this looks like it might be the answer. Can you tell me please what the shakes are? Thank you! (I'm thinking we can perhaps go with a cedar deck).
Bahler Exterior Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Leman Builders Inc.
    7 anni fa
    Hi Maggie! The shakes are LP Smartside (an engineered wood) it is prefinished by Diamond Kote Prefinishing and carries a very nice warranty. we are from central Illinois, not as cold a climate as you but they are suitable in your climate. The window is from Marvin Windows. They are out of Minnesota, I would assume you could get them shipped to Canada but I can't say for sure. Take a look at Zuri Decking. Or some sort of composite decking. I have a cedar deck and am tired of all the maintenance with it, it's a lot of up front cost but will pay off eventually from being maintenance free. Take care!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".