Houzz Logo Print
hgtvrules

Just stunning! Love the staircase and natural light!

hgtvrules
7 anni fa
Do you have a picture from the exterior as to how you fit the windows in the stairwell?

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    7 anni fa

@hgtvrules - Thanks! Glad you like this image. To see an example of what this looks like outside follow this link and view the third image from the bottom (blue home). You'll see a set of stacked windows on the side of the house - the bottom one is the window you see. The top one is placed at the landing above. Hope this helps. https://www.houzz.com/projects/2190141/custom-home-exteriors

hgtvrules ha ringraziato Oakley Home Builders
  • hgtvrules
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you so much for your response! I find that when I come across things I like about homes, you are often the builder! It would have made things easier if we moved home and built there. Keep up the beautiful work!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".