Houzz Logo Print
webuser_185021

Have you had any issues with this flooring? Thanks!

LW Flooring European White Oak VENICE · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (12)

• PRO
    Factory Direct Hardwood Liquidators
    7 anni fa

No, we have not had any claims for this product. If you are looking for a comparable product in the same look and finish look at Urban Floor Chene Collection Riesling or Chardonnay. Here is the link: http://www.urbanfloor.com/Chene/

Call us for pricing on both products at 214-799-5563. We will need square footage amount, needed transition pieces (and/or glue) and your zip code to calculate shipping. Thank you for your inquiry!

• Amy Jennings-Lewis
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank You. Do you have a preference...Chene (I had initially thought that was the one I was going with - Chardonnay) or the LW?

• PRO
    7 anni fa

I prefer Urban Chene over LW Flooring. How many square feet do you need, I can run a quote for you, I am sure we can beat any quote you already received. Let me know the square footage and your zip code and I will be happy to help you. Thank you!

• Amy Jennings-Lewis
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thanks... Austin TX 78745

• PRO
    7 anni fa

How many square feet do you need? We price based on quantity, the more you buy the cheaper it gets...

• Amy Jennings-Lewis
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

sorry....1,725

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Total price including delivery into the garage would be $8,311.86

• Amy Jennings-Lewis
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

That is for the Chene Chardonnay? If so, can you also give me a price on the LW Renaissance Venice White?

Please and Thank You

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Yes, pricing is for Chardonnay. Let me calculate for LW Venice.

• PRO
    7 anni fa

$9,283.23 including tax and shipping. Both prices valid with payment via check or wire transfer. If you prefer credit card, we charge 3% credit card processig fee.

• Amy Jennings-Lewis
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you. Let me think about this.

• PRO
    7 anni fa

No problem, let us know if you would like to place an order. Lead time is 4-7 days

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".