7 anni fa
Where are they from?
Enfield Way Basement · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Carla Bast Design
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Hi- The bar stools are the "Madrid" stool from Peter's Billiards in Minneapolis.

• PRO
    Peters Billiards
    7 anni fa

Thank you for helping us out Sneak Peek Design. These barstools are actually called the Ronny which can be purchased from Peters Billiards.The Madrid and Ronny are similar, however the Ronny has the option to customize finish and upholstery which this homeowner did a wonderful job at! I see two applications where the Ronny was used. Wonderful design and beautiful basement!

• PRO
    Carla Bast Design
    7 anni fa

Thank you for clarifying Peters Billiards! We love what you have to offer for our clients!

• anthony tedesco
    7 anni fa

what color is metal and covering on the chairs in the picture

• PRO
    Peters Billiards
    7 anni fa

It hard to be able to confirm 100% on colors without having the original purchase order for these stools. Based on the picture it looks to be Harley for the metal finish and one of Amisco's black or grey vinyls for the upholstery. Good luck!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".