Houzz Logo Print
webuser_38344

Which chandelier ?

Please help me decide which one to choose?

Commenti (12)

• Jennifer Havin
    7 anni fa

can you post pictures?

• Ornela Gorreja-Hasa
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Golden Lighting 6390-5-WG Coronada 5-Light Chandeliers in White Gold · Maggiori informazioni

Braxton 6-Light Chandelier, Polished Chrome · Maggiori informazioni

Saldana 5 Light Chandeliers in Classic Pewter · Maggiori informazioni

Quoizel Portland 8-Light Drum Pendant in Brushed Nickel · Maggiori informazioni

• Ornela Gorreja-Hasa
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

chandelier · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    YH Designs
    7 anni fa

The third one looks fine

• PRO
    Mary Baldwin Interiors
    7 anni fa

Hi Ornela!

The Golden Lighting 6390-5 WG chandelier looks to be the best choice for your space -- it has traditional elements, but with a contemporary twist! Are the metal tones of the mirror and picture frames the same as this chandelier? From the photos, it appears that they all have the same tone, so they would all work together.

Mary Baldwin
    Mary Baldwin Interiors

Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha ringraziato Mary Baldwin Interiors
  • PRO
    Bates Design Associates, LLC
    7 anni fa

Hi,

I like the the Saldana or the Quoizel. I think having a shade that covers the bulbs is always a good idea to prevent glare. I would verify the height on the Quoizel. It may be a little tall for the ceiling height. I hope that helps. Good luck on your project!

Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha ringraziato Bates Design Associates, LLC
  • PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    7 anni fa

From all the options above #4 looks the best, but I think you need something that will spread the light more on the table, maybe linear like Weber interior design suggested.

If you would like to get more lighting ideas I invite you to visit our website www.GalileeLighting.com

In Galilee lighting we make unique lighting made of hand blown glass in beautiful styles.

If you would like to receive our catalog by email and get more ideas, contact Sales@GalileeLighting.com or visit www.GalileeLighting.com

We offer free design consultation, to design the perfect size of chandelier for your space.

GREY GLASS CHANDELIER, BLISS contemporary crystal chandelier by Galilee Lighting · Maggiori informazioni

Elegant chandelier - Rain Drops pendants · Maggiori informazioni

CONTEMPORARY RECTANGLE WHITE GLASS CHANDELIER, PLISS`E CHANDELIER - by GALILEE L · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    7 anni fa

Some ideas with our hand blown glass pendant lighting...

MONT BLANC - HAND BLOWN GLASS CHANDELIER · Maggiori informazioni

CONTEMPORARY CHANDELIER - HAND BLOWN GLASS PENDANT LIGHTING · Maggiori informazioni

REFLECTION - BLOWN GLASS GLOBE PENDANT LIGHTING · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    7 anni fa

I like them all a lot. For that particular room, either the first or third, definitely, though I'm not sure how much light you'll get out of them, just looking at these pictures. If they're smaller chandeliers, you might hang 2 next to each other.

Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha ringraziato 123 Remodeling Inc.
  • Ornela Gorreja-Hasa
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

I am looking for something different and go with my dining table. I think it should be linear, and I was hoping a pro would suggest me what fits better in my room :). I found some more on houzz that might do the work. Thank you all :)

Murray Feiss Ethan 8 Light Iron / Steel Linear Chandelier - F2630/8AF/BS · Maggiori informazioni

Troy Link 4-LT Island Light FF2878 - Bronze Leaf · Maggiori informazioni

Cortina 12-Light Chandelier in Polished Chrome · Maggiori informazioni

Triad 3-Light Chandelier · Maggiori informazioni

Kichler Circolo 1 Tier Chandelier, Brushed Nickel · Maggiori informazioni

Livex Lighting Alpine Brushed Nickel Linear Chandelier w/ 10 Light 60W · Maggiori informazioni

ELK Lighting Cubist 4-Light Chandelier - 72063-4-LED · Maggiori informazioni

• Danielle Black
    7 anni fa
    Here's another idea
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".