Houzz Logo Print
ruth_hipp

What color is the granite countertop and where can it be purchased?

ruth_hipp
7 anni fa
Like the color of countertop and cabinets.
Kitchen towards loft stairs · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Mountain Sun Building & Design
    7 anni fa

The counters are leathered Steel Grey. They were installed by Rock Star Marble and Granite in Asheville, NC. I suspect you can get a similar product from someone in your area.

• PRO
    Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
    7 anni fa

Where are you located? We offer a great deal on Steel Gray granite countertops - $44,99 per sq ft installed. You also get free fabrication and installation, free estimate, free sealer application, free edge treatment, and free stainless steel sink. You can see the deal here and here you can see one of our completed projects with Steel Gray. We are located in Wayne New Jersey and serve the whole state of New Jersey as well as the neighboring states. Feel free to contact us and get a free estimate if you're near. If not, then it's good to know about the different deals so you can find the best one. Good luck with your search!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".