Houzz Logo Print
dnthyme

What was the source of this piece of art? As well as the silk plants?

dnthyme
7 anni fa
I am in the process of purchasing this home and this is the only piece of art that does not convey and of course it's my favorite. Also, what is the source for all the indoor plants. Are they real or silk? I'm assuming most were brought in for photos. Mahalo
Maui Pualoa Nani · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Lee Kartis Home Design
    7 anni fa

The art is a Giclee of my own that I had printed. If you are interested in having one done please email me directly through my www.leekartis.com. The plants are all real and were leased on a monthly basis from South Maui Gardens who designed the arrangements and maintained them . Mahalo

• dnthyme
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Great! Thanks for your prompt response. I wasn't aware Maui had a plant leasing program. That's exactly what I need. I'll be in touch about the Giclee after closing.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".