Houzz Logo Print
pjohnson9

Help with Garden Design

pjohnson9
7 anni fa
Help with garden design.
The garden is very square with a slight slope, looking from the house there is a hedge on the right hand side and a stone retaining wall to the left, you will notice from the pictures the neighbours house sits higher then ours and their fence has 4ft panels and 6ft posts, not very attractive.
The stone wall does need rebuilding. There is also a small patio at the side of the extension that's mostly in the shade. We would love the garden to look longer keeping a patio and shed at the bottom different paving/shape with perhaps raised boarders by the wall and plants with colours all year round, small water feature if possible and lighting. Any ideas would be gratefully received thanks

Commenti (7)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".