Houzz Logo Print
patta23

What kind of product have you used for the "Out door decking"?

patta23
7 anni fa
Hi,
Can you pls let me as to what sort of product you have used for "out door decking".
Is it weather proof? Is it water proof?
Thanks
Indi
South West Cornwall home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Simon Burt Photography
    7 anni fa
    Hi, it's not wood, I know that! I'll try to find out & post the answer, it may be late next week.
  • PRO
    EnviroBuild
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Hi Indi,

It looks like composite decking. We have a very similar composite decking in our Oak colour. The boards are waterproof and weather proof. Please feel free to get in touch with one of our team for more information. https://www.envirobuild.com

• PRO
    Woods of London ltd
    7 anni fa

Hi Look at Accoya decking. We have used it on our own property and its very hard wearing and easy maintenance whilst still looking like real wood.

• PRO
    Simon Burt Photography
    7 anni fa

Hi, sorry for taking so long with an answer, I've just heard back from the architect.

Millboard decking - there is a whole range of colours and finishes. The
    company name is Millboard and the supplier was Woodstock in Penryn, Cornwall, UK.

Hope that helps

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".