Houzz Logo Print
mardi_syrnyk

finishing touches

Mardi Syrnyk
7 anni fa
Ultima modifica:7 anni fa

Hi there,

I am at the end of the paint project and am not sure what colour to paint the garage door, side door and front door (which has a glass centre). I am also debating on whether to paint the fir strip above the upstairs windows or leave it natural. The colour of the rest of the house is Kendall Charcoal. Originally, I was thinking I would paint front door black and the garage wrought iron.. Now I am thinking will that be too dark? Help!!

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Leo Dowell Designs
    7 anni fa

Free advise....paint the lower window trim in a color to match the natural posts. Paint the front door the same color, it is light and will not introduce another color. The garage doors should be the charcoal in order to make the house seem larger.

• emmarene9
    7 anni fa

I would leave the garage door as it is. Paint the secondary door in Kendall also. It is not meant to stand out. Paint the front door in BM Classic Burgundy. Here is a different style house showing those colors. Like your door, there is little area to show paint as it is mostly glass.

or instead of black you could use Velvet Cloak, which is very dark purple
    Silver would be nice.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".