Houzz Logo Print
dorosar

Cupboard to the right of the stove

dorosar
7 anni fa
Can you please explain the cupboard floating above the bench top please?
From the pic, it's a bit neither here nor there. Is there a reason for not bringing it all the way to the bench or leaving it high enough to make the bench usable?
north fremantle kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    ecocabinets
    7 anni fa

hi dorosar. thanks for your enquiry. and it is a valid question. from my portfolio, you can see that this is a one off design solution, one that i have never suggested before or after. this one is designed specifically for this client and it is purely a visual solution. the space below is actually usable, but granted, only marginally. visually both the client and myself thought that this works best as it allows for a space below and still frames the fridge nicely. hope that helps :-)

cheers

philippe

dorosar ha ringraziato ecocabinets
  • dorosar
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Absolutely it helps Phillipe, so thanks for that. I'm all for design solutions that suit the person using the space :)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".